Monday, December 3, 2007

Ask A Ninja!

In case you've forgotten about AskANinja.com, you should go check it out.

Some personal favorite quotes from the last two clips:

Q:As a ninja, what would you never say in a job interview?

A:Ninja's don't speak in job interviews. If I'm at a job interview, I'm either there to kill the interviewer, or the interviewee. I usually hide behind the stapler and strike during the 'Where do you see yourself in five years?' question, because I like the irony.


Q:How many ninjas does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A:None! It was ninjas that killed your old light bulb in the first place!


Q:I want to ask this girl out, but I don't know if she likes me. Do you have any ninja tips?

A: A lot of girls like men who are like their father. So, by that logic, ask her mom out. If she says yes, you've got a pretty good chance.

No comments: